top of page
Tue, May 09|
LAARS Application, Service, and Troubleshooting - Tampa 5.9
Registration is closedSee other events
Time & Location
May 09, 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Tampa , 6705 Parke E Blvd, Tampa, FL 33610, USA
About the event
Join us for this hands-on LAARS Boiler Training. Steve Moruzzi, National Training Instructor will lead this training and will be assisted by Douglas DeAngelis, South East Regional Sales Manager. Training will be centered around service, troubleshooting, and programming the LAARS LINK Controller. Breakfast is served at 8 am (bagels and coffee), and lunch is served at 11:30 am (sandwiches, chips, and drinks). Max Seating for Tampa is 14 people, so please register now. Tickets are currently free, and one registration is required per ticket.
Typical Class Outline:
- Understanding system piping: Reverse return piping, primary/secondary, hydronic separation.
- General product overview: MagnaTherm, NeoTherm, OmniTherm.
- LAARS Link Controller introduction.
- Product start-up, programming, and troubleshooting.
- Hands-on LAARS Link Controller Simulator training: Home screen boiler status, quick start configuration, CH setpoints, DHW setpoints, outdoor reset, cascading, external controls, pump configurations, Vari-Prime pump configuration, service maintenance, and troubleshooting.
LAARS Training Tampa 5.9
Join us for this hands-on LAARS Boiler Training 8:00 am- 4:30pm
bottom of page